This boutique hotel has a lot of personality and stays very true to its name. Each room is inspired by different topics and conceptualized by using the Dewey Decimal system and each floor is adorned by major topics such as Social Sciences, Literature, Languages, History, Maths & Science, General Knowledge, Technology, Philosophy, The Arts and Religion. The Library hotel has a collection of over 6 thousand books and guests are free to pick any one of them. They even have DVDs available so forget about wasting your $$$ on Paperview its all about getting cozy with the classics in this hotel!
The Libary Hotel is literally like a sanctuary in the middle of busy New York which is why it is able to stand out from the hundreds of hotels in the city.
They say is location is key to when planning your stay and we have found this to be true on many occasions. The Library Hotel is centrally located in Midtown Manhattan, its walking distance to many of NYC’s top attractions! Just steps away you will find Grand Central Station and a longer walk away you will come across the Empire State Building.
What we loved- Perks
- We stayed in the Love Room and it was the only room with a balcony- The view was amazing
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Complimentary continental breakfast buffet including pastries, bagels, muffins, fresh fruit, cold and hot cereals, boiled eggs, yogurt, juices, freshly brewed coffee, tea, espresso and cappuccino.
- Complimentary refreshments on the 2nd floor- Reading Room
- Complimentary evening wine & cheese receptions
- Turndown with Belgian chocolates and bottled water
- Access to New York Sports Clubs